Our Photographer :: Don’t limit your creativity
Leo Tang is an internationally-published, self-taught, fine art portrait photographer based in Hong Kong. He studied Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management in the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. His working backgrounds are specific in product design and project management. Photography skill is developing in his university studying time and learn from verity of professional associations. UniArt, the Royal Photographic Society Hong Kong Chapter and HKU School of Professional and Continuing Education. Leo has an artistic style and an ability to capture true passion in a photograph. Specializing in Portraits, Corporate Headshot’s, Wedding Events and Fine Art.
Leo Tang – The pleasure of seeing the world through my camera is always exciting for me. There is always an interesting moment to be captured. Especially, I am inspired by the moments we lose to memory. I hope to bottle up happy moments in my photographs to save for later. My aim is to create “real” images, I attempt to expose what is going on deep within the psyche of my subjects. I truly have intense desire and enthusiasm for photography and that intensity is delivered into each image I created.
- 2008 – Studied at Uniart in Professional Diploma in Digital Portrait Photography
- 2009 – Studied at the HKU School of Professional and Continuing Education in Video Taping and Photographing for Promotional and Personal Events
- 2009 – Developed Leo T. Photography and provide Portraits, Corporate Headshot’s, Wedding Event Photography
- 2013 – Studied at the Royal Photographic Society Hong Kong Chapter in the Art of Photography
- 2013 – Developed Smile Everyday Photo & Studio and provide Professional Wedding Photography service in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- 2013 – Now Working in Smile Everyday Photo as a photographer and videographer
- 2014 – It is qualified to achieve Canon Professional Services (CPS) membership
- 2014 to Current – It is the honor to be a member of WPPI
- 2015 – WPPI Second 1/2 Competition – Bride or Groom Alone: Non-Wedding Day – Silver Award
- 2015 – WPPI Second 1/2 Competition – Portrait Beauty/Boudoir – Silver Award
- 2016 – to Current – It is the honour to be a member of AsiaWPA 亞洲婚禮攝影師協會